TEXAS SWIMMING

Friday, July 25, 2014

Longhorn Bake Shop


Okay, who hired the Aggie?


 


A few Cake Wrecks comments:

Somebody messed with Texas.

July 25, 2014 | Unregistered CommenterAndrea 

At first glance, i thought the first Texas Longhorns cake was an outline of the space shuttle. If you tilt your head just right and squint...

July 24, 2014 | Unregistered CommenterKathy 
 
The last longhorn cake looks more like when my dog has a loose stool...

July 24, 2014 | Unregistered Commentermymren  

OMG, that last one is a turd with antlers!!

July 24, 2014 | Unregistered CommenterLorih 
 
This scares me a little...my wedding is coming up in September and my fiancé loves the Texas Longhorns, so I wanted to order a groom's cake with the logo on it for him. But I don't want it to end up looking like an anatomically correct heart or a uterus, that would definitely cast the wrong mood over the reception. Perhaps I should take these pictures to the bakery as examples of what it can NOT look like!

July 24, 2014 | Unregistered CommenterMelinda

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home